Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cauli 4 Kids!

Welcome to my new blog, just for kids!  My name is Cauli Le Chat.  Le Chat is French for "the cat."  My first name is short for Cauliflower.  I am the roving reporter at Mooresville Public Library (MPL), in Mooresville, Indiana.  Plus I'm a cat!  How do I do it, you may ask?  We cats are pretty amazing. 

Grown-ups like to read my other blog, but I wanted to offer a special blog just for our younger patrons.  For our VERY young readers, you may want your grown-ups to read to you.  For all you elementary school kids, your favorite library has a new place to hang-out and be cool with Cauli on your own.

Let's start this blog with a fun handout I'm giving away at the Old Settlers Festival.  I think you'll like it.

Cauli Le Chat Authentic Pawtographed Cub Reporter Press Kit



You may leave your comments on my blog if you'd like.  I enjoy reading what you have to say.  I hope you enjoy what I'm writing about, too.



Reporting Exciting Library News,

Cauli Le Chat
MPL Roving Reporter
Kids Blog Beat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.