Saturday, September 3, 2011

"Flat" Cauli is a Cool House Guest

Guess where I get to travel?  Well, not actually me, but "flat Cauli," which is my photo that goes where I am unable, since it costs so much for cats to travel around these days.

Well, I'll be visiting the families of the Library's Homeschool Group. At each Homeschool Group meeting, students from different families will be taking home a "flat Cauli," like the one that appeared in my place at the Library's Old Settlers Festival booth earlier in August. Each family will then report about "my" visits.  A friend of mine, Browser the Library Cat, has done the same thing with "flat Browser."

I can't wait to hear all about the fun our homeschool folks will be having with "flat Cauli" as their guest.  Since I'm so busy roving around getting the latest news about the Library, having "flat Cauli" visit is the next best thing to the real me.


Your Roving Reporter On The Go,

Cauli Le Chat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.