Friday, September 9, 2011

Slobberdogs on the Go!

As you may have guessed, I call all dogs slobberdogs.  I'm not trying to be mean; it's just that dogs, well, slobber, and we kitties like things to be neat.

Some of my best friends are canines (I live with a couple), so you can be sure that I like them fine.  They're a little hyper, but that's not too bad.


Speaking for hyper slobberdogs, early readers (those younger than age seven) will truly enjoy Go, Dog.  Go!, by P. D. Eastman.  It shows how the pooches are always on the move.  That's true enough.  My slobberdog pals at home (and those I hang with around the Library) are constantly running around all over the place.  Such busy lives they lead!  But they have a lot of fun, too.

This is a great book for grown-ups to read aloud to young children.  They love all the colorful pictures and the powerful action words.  If you have a younger brother or sister, you might read the book to him or her.  You'll get caught up in the excitement, too.


Your Roving Reporter On The Go,

Cauli Le Chat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.