Monday, October 31, 2011

These Treats Are No Tricks

Since today's Halloween, I went trick-or-treating along with some human friends, and, boy, did I get some great kitty treats.





Thanks, "Flat" Cauli III, for posing while I took the photo.  That Halloween basket was hand-made especially for moi.  Well, actually, it's been sitting in a closet for some time now, but I got to use it to trick-or-treat.  The Lady With the Red Hair made it.  She's so talented!


Drawer Dude and Buffalo Gal designed my Halloween mask.  I blogged about it recently, but here are the photos again.







Did you go trick-or-treating, too?  What'd you get?  I'll share some of my treats if any of yours looks good.  Well, you probably wouldn't like mine, since they're made for cats.  May I still share some of yours? Just kidding.







Your Roving Reporter On The Go,




Cauli Le Chat




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.