Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My New Theme Song (Karaoke Style)

Did you know I have a new theme song?  You'll want to hear it, I'm sure.


This is a karaoke-style video, with the lyrics written on the pictures (the lyrics are also available on my other blog).  The soundtrack doesn't have anyone singing the lyrics--it's just instrumental music--so you're supposed to sing along.  My song, "I Pawed a Blog," is a parody of "I Fought the Law," by Sonny Curtis (of the Crickets) (1959) and most famously recorded by the Bobby Fuller Four (1966).  If you're not familiar with the rhythms of the original song, listen to these recordings to get a good sense of how the words are sung.  That's the way to sing the lyrics to my theme song.





Your Roving Reporter On The Go,






Cauli Le Chat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.