Saturday, February 18, 2012

Early Literacy Valentines 4 U

Miss Jaymi, whom I call Wild Thang, and Sammy the Toucan have posted their early literacy blog and video, both of which this week celebrate Valentine's Day.


I really appreciated Miss Jaymi giving a call-out about my special day next Wednesday, February 22, 2012.  That's Cauli Le Chat Appreciation Day at my Library, and we will be celebrating in our early literacy reading programs by doing some super-fun activities. "Flat" Cauli II (and possibly III) will be there.  There will be a special snack for our human kiddy patrons, which we'll call "kitty chow," but it's really a people food.  Maybe we should call it "kiddy chow" instead.  

As for moi, I'll be out-and-about gathering stories for our patrons. That's what we feline roving reporters do!  So Sammy can relax. Anyway, it's Valentine's Day week (that kind of makes sense), so nobody gets to eat anybody, regardless of who's the predator and who's the prey.  Plus, I make it a rule never to eat anyone I work with at the Library.  We cats don't have to hunt for our food when we have people friends feeding us some canned cat food.

Speaking of which, we are collecting donated canned cat food and dog food at the Library as part of my special day.  Just drop it off in the box by the interior book drops next to the Circulation Desk inside my Library.  The donations will go to Morgan County Humane Society.



Your Roving Reporter On The Go,


Cauli Le Chat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.